So, um. . . . I may or may not be a little late for this tag. I was tagged a little while ago by Syberyah, but it wasn’t too long ago.
Better late than never, right?
The last time I did a tag was almost a year ago and, I dunno, I’ve kind of missed it. So, I’m excited to be doing a Disney tag! I love Disney movies and I’m looking forward to answering these questions!
So without further ado, the Disney Magic Tag!!
1. Link back to the blogger who tagged you. ✔
2. Tag 1-5 other bloggers. ✔
3. Answer the questions. ✔
4. Use a Disney-themed picture for your graphic (any will do). ✔
1. Which era of Disney is your favorite?
Hang on a sec because it’s been a hot second since I last researched the eras of Disney. Lemme Google it real quick.
. . . .
Oh gosh, this is hard. I love movies in all of the eras. I think it’s a tie between the Revival Era and the Post-Renaissance Era. The Revival Era because, I mean, c’mon, they’re great movies, and the Post-Renaissance Era because there are a lot of really good, underrated movies in that category. But really, I don’t have a favorite because they’re all fantastic.
2. Which Disney movie is your favorite?
I-I just got out of my mouth that I don’t have a favorite because they’re all fantastic. What part of “I don’t have a favorite, they’re all fantastic” do you not understand???
I think humor-wise, either The Emperor’s New Groove or Hercules is my favorite. Although WOW is Hercules inaccurate. One of these days I’m going to make a blog post or a video or something of me watching Hercules and just ranting over all the mistakes.
Actually wait, am I allowed to count Hamilton? Because, I mean, it’s on Disney+. . . .
Update: Guys, I just watched Encanto and I think I’m in love.
3. Which Disney character is your favorite?
These are getting so painfully specific. It’s impossible to choose a favorite. I see myself in SOOO many characters, there’s no way to pick just one.
(Although, if we’re counting Hamilton, Jefferson. Jefferson all the way.)
‘Nother Update: Either Camilo or Luisa from Encanto. I could see myself being friends with them.
4. Which Disney song is your favorite?
5. What was the first Disney movie you ever watched?
I think it was Hercules. In the nursery. At church. I was, like, two. I have no recollection of this.
6. What Disney movie have you seen the most times?
Oh, easy. Robin Hood. I was OBSESSED with this movie when I was little, until they took it off of Netflix. I mourned. Like, legitimately mourned. And then, we got Disney+, and I think that was the first thing we watched, for old times’ sakes.
7. What kind of story do you want Disney to make a movie out of next?
Heck if I know. They’ve made so many different types of movies. Although I would love a Disney princess that raps instead of sings. That would be epic.
8. Which Disney show is your favorite?
Bluey. Several of my friends are in agreement with me that Bluey is the best show in Disney+. If we’re only doing Disney Channel shows, I guess I would have to say Jessie, because that’s the only one I’ve really seen anything of? And I’ve only seen, like, four episodes.
9. Which Disney movie is your least favorite?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and Cinderella are kind of boring. Also Bambi. I feel like that one doesn’t have that much of a plot. Oh, and Lilo and Stitch. Like, it’s cute, but I’m not that big of a fan of aliens.
10. Which Disney movie are you most excited for?
Okay, I looked up a list of upcoming Disney movies in the next seven or so years. These are the ones I’m excited for.
1. Better Nate Than Ever: This one looks fun. Plus, Nate’s Broadway-driven. I can relate. 🙃
2. Turning Red: The trailers are so entertaining XD
3. The Little Mermaid: Guys, they’re making a live-action version of The Little Mermaid???? Eep!
4. Once on This Island: I’m 98% sure this is a Broadway musical. Which means, we get another musical turned movie! I hope it turns out good.
5. Hercules: *squeals* GUUYYYYSSSS THEY’RE MAKING A LIVE-ACTION HERCULESSSSS!!!!!
6. Magic Kingdom: This looks so cool. I wonder if they’re going to make it like the Kingdom Keepers book series? That would be fun.
7. Marley: Bro, I am all for these stories told from another POV, and A Christmas Carol told by Jacob Marley? Yes pleaseeee!!
8. NATIONAL TREASURE 3: HELP I’M SCREAMINGGGG I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONGGGGGG!!!!! THEY BETTER NOT SCREW IT UPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Bob: The Musical: This title. . . . y’all, I’m dead. But the story seems cool. The summary kind of makes me think of Soul.
10. Aladdin 2: Excuse me, did you say Aladdin 2? Does this mean we get more songs by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul? Please, please, please!! I love their music!
11. Robin Hood: A “live-action” Robin Hood? Now this will be interesting.
12. Rapunzel: So long as they don’t cut our beautiful Flynn Rider out of the story completely, I think this movie will be really cool! Plus, after performing in Into the Woods, Jr., I have a special love for the OG fairytales.
13. The Sword In the Stone: AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME THEY’RE GOING TO LEAVE MERLIN AND ARCHIMEDES BECAUSE IF THEY DON’T–
14. The Paper Magician: This has potential to be amazing. Although, I’ve never read the book series. *adds to TBR*
15. The Grimm Legacy: Also haven’t read this series, but the premise sounds epic.
16. Prince Charming: They actually used the word “satirical” to describe this. I’m literally so excited. Ooh, what if it ends up with a similar feel to The Princess Bride? Or Monty Python?? Can we have that please????
17. Genie: NO. I CAN’T. I MAY JUST HYPERVENTILATE.
18. In the Land of Imagined Things: Literally, the only information we have is the title, but that’s pretty good information, if you ask me. Like, that is one heckuva phrase right there.
19. Peter and the Starcatchers: Ok, I’m going to be completely honest here. I am a sucker for anything with powers. Which means that I’m probably going to like this movie no matter what.
20. The Museum of the Weird: This sounds freaking epic. And they said it was influenced by Night at the Museum, which is such a fantastic movie.
21. Imagining Nathan: This could be a really good movie about anxiety or PTSD, and I hope they do a good job with it, because those things are hard to portray sometimes.
22. Matched: This sounds SO much like the matchmaking system in Keeper of the Lost Cities. I’m here for it.
23. Something Wicked This Way Comes: That TITLE!!
24. Nottingham and Hood: Sounds cool. I love Robin Hood.
25. Happily Ever After: See, these sequels to “happily ever after” are always so cool. I’m excited for this one.
26. Opposite Day: Anything “opposite day” has great potential for humor. Like, seriously.
27. Time Zones: Eep!
28. Floors: Double eep!
29. Happy Birthday: I’m a sucker for flashbacks, and if this whole movie is going to be one flashback after another, I absolutely cannot wait.
30. Something Cliqued: Now this sounds like an epic adventure. It reminds me of those TikTok POVs where the person’s consciousness is placed in someone else’s body as part of a coming-of-age thing.
11. Which Disney movie has the best message?
Not sure. I don’t always agree with Disney messages. I did like the themes in Encanto, even if they were a little cliche.
12. Which Disney princess is the best?
I relate to Anna a lot, but I love Ariel and Belle. They all have a piece of me.
13. Which Disney prince is the best?
I mean, Kristoff obviously, but does he count? He’s not technically a prince. No, no, Eugene. Also not a full-blooded prince, but I love him to pieces.
14. Which Disney character do you most want to be like?
Heck, all of them? They all lead way more exciting lives than I do. I love Camilo. I could see myself being a female version of Camilo. Already got the sarcasm mostly down.
“IsAbElLa, YoUr BoYfRiEnD’s HeRe!!”
15. What Disney costume would you wear?
Belle’s dresses are soooo pretty. I’d love to play Belle in a theatre performance just for the costumes XD I also like Julieta’s dress, from Encanto.
16. Which Disney character do you most relate to?
Oh gosh. Well, Anna could be my twin sister. I struggle with feeling friendless a lot, and her goofy nature is literally me XD I also relate to Luisa, because, I too am the older sibling, and Surface Pressure is a bop. When I was younger, I totally got where Ariel was coming from, because I wanted to be a mermaid, a dog, a fairy, etc.
There’s probably more, but my memory fails me.
Well, I hope y’all enjoyed that! It feels nice doing a tag after so long. What would y’all’s answers be?
🎵 THE ENTIRE ENCANTO SOUNDTRACK I CAN’TTTTTT 🎵