I don’t know why, but the size and shape of that banner thingy is really annoying me
Not too long ago, I was scrolling through a post on one of the blogs I follow, when I saw my name. Intrigued, I scrolled back up, and realized that I was tagged. Now that I was a little more invested in the post, I went back through and read the whole thing. That was when I realized that not only had I been tagged for a blog tag, it was an award!
So, thank you, Bea, for tagging me for this award! Let’s get started!!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Here it is)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
Alright, now that all that boring stuff is out of the way, let’s move on to the fun stuff: the questions!!
1. What Is Your Favorite Hobby?
If anyone knows me, they know that this is a loaded question XD The amount of hobbies I have is ridiculous.
I love scrapbooking, because putting pictures and journaling on a page to preserve memories is so much fun. My family has been scrapbooking for almost my whole life, and I love looking at all the pictures.
I also enjoy writing songs, because there’s nothing quite like putting melodies and harmonies and stories and accompaniments together to make something that might touch someone’s life.
And I love to write and sing and act and a bunch of other stuff.
I guess I really don’t have a “favorite” hobby. I love them all!
2. Have You Ever Dyed Your Hair?
No, I haven’t, but I would like to one day. Maybe highlights or tips?
If I were to dye it, I’m not sure what color I would get. Literally everyone says purple (including the personality quizzes I took!) but I would also love to have blue.
3. What Is an Abnormal Fear You Have?
I used to be paranoid of bugs crawling into my ears. Still am, to be honest, although not quite as much. I was a strange child.
4. Do You Like Asparagus?
Yeah, I love asparagus!! Archibald, Junior, and them. They’re great!
*director rushes in*
Oh yeah, okay.
*director nods, rushes off again*
No, I hate asparagus. It tastes nasty. And the texture….*shivers*
5. Scrunchies, Yay or Nay?
I used to have a scrunchie that I wore on my wrist for no reason whatsoever.
Then the rubber band snapped, and I was very sadz.
6. What, In Your Opinion, Is the Point of Life?
I think the purpose of life is to love and serve God. No one knows the real reason He put us on this earth, but our existence is not pointless, and never will be. It’s up to God to decide what we are here for. He loves all of his children and wants them to love Him back.
That was an unexpected question. Is the next one more lighthearted?
7. Do You Use Text Abbreviations While Actually Texting?
Yeah, this is definitely a lot more lighthearted.
I don’t text, mainly because I don’t have a phone, but if I did text, there would be little to no abbreviations. I prefer proper grammar 98% of the time.
- If You Had an Unlimited Amount of Candy For a Day, How Much Would You Eat?
- Does Anyone in Your Family Scrapbook?
- Do You Like to Sing?
- Do You Know Your Vocal Range?
- Are You Homeschooled, or Have You Been? What Did You Take From it?
- What is Your Dream Job?
- What Was Your Favorite TV Show When You Were Younger?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers to Bea’s questions!
Thanks for reading!!